Today, the SUBWAY brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 44,000 locations around the world. We've become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning, Fred has had a clear vision for the future of the SUBWAY brand. As we continue to grow, we are guided by his passion for delighting customers by serving delicious, made-to-order sandwiches.
We are on a journey. Our vision is to make our restaurants and operations as environmentally and socially responsible as possible. Every day, we strive to conduct business in a way that has a positive impact on the environment while improving the lives of our customers, franchisees, employees, vendors and communities worldwide. We believe that using good, environmentally sound business practices help increase our franchisees’ profitability, improve our customers dining experience as well as help protect the planet. We are committed to:
- Continue to evolve our menu of great tasting, nutritious options as well as provide access to nutrition and healthier lifestyle information
- Ensure our food meets the highest quality and safety standards;
- Find sustainable and cost effective solutions that serve the business needs of our franchisees;
- Focus our sustainability initiatives on energy efficiency, water & resource conservation, waste reduction, sustainable sourcing and supply chain management;
- Encourage our franchisees to contribute to their communities, promote diversity and choose “environmentally friendly” options and business practices.
As a nutritional leader, the SUBWAY brand is committed to offering a full range of great tasting options for our customers around the world. Nutrition information is available on-line so customers can make better informed meal choices. We are working continually to improve our menus and the nutritional benefit of our food.